Sick of swapping your wallets from big to small to suit various bags? It's time to reduce the clutter! Meet the palm-sized, fully-functional wallet REPLACEMENT that’ll revolutionise your cash + card sitch.
- fits comfortably in bags, pouches, clutches, pockets, internal zip pockets, hands—combines your coin purse + card holder with extra space!
- 6 card slots (double up for 12+ card space)
- expandable coin section with easy, press-stud closure
- extra zipped section (wide enough to fit more cards)
- detachable handstrap
- scratch + water-resistant Saffiano leather
State-of-the-art tech included:
- ESIP: Easy Slide Into Pocket—waxed Saffiano leather gives a durable finish + comfortable hold
- NMSC: No More Spilly Coffee—a handstrap means one less thing to balance on your coffee run
- CCM: Clever Card Management—never carry a loyalty card again with our FREE partner app Stocard (Apple + Android): DOWNLOAD HERE
- RFID Protection: (actual legit tech!) Radio Frequency ID Protection—helps protect your cards from scary illegal scanners.
Use a soft, slightly damp cloth/baby wipe to gently remove any marks from wallet. Avoid rubbing or excessive abrasion as it may damage delicate metallic surface. Blush wallet images used for internal shots.
Material: Saffiano leather, comes in gold foil box
Sizes: 9 x 13cm and just 7mm wide when empty, handstrap gap is 14cm.
You may return most items within 21 days of delivery for a full refund.
You may NOT return earrings due to hygiene, and items that are purchased on Sale or Clearance.
You should expect to receive your refund within a few days of us receiving your item.
We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.)
If you need to return an item, simply notify us via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org, and return to:
108 Main Rd
Domestic ShippingWe use Australia Post to ship all our orders both domestically and Internationally.
We charge you what Australia Post charges us, plus a 50c handling charge.
We do have a bulit in shipping calculator that loads at the bottom of the cart page, if you'd like to check your shipping costs.
You can choose from standard, registered, express post or large letter shipping options.
Most have tracking options, except for the large letter option, but you can add a registered post label and sign for your delivery when it arrives.
If you are located outside of Australia please visit our International Shipping page.